Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?

Go down 
+3
Grandryan20
shadowpig60
Dark-X-Zero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Empty
PostSubject: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

From date release (i think)
And only the important one's not the stupid thinks like pokemon pikachu on that tamagochi thing!

Pokemon red@blue (this is what got me into pokemon, i loooved it)
Pokemon pinball
Pokemon yellow
Pokemon stadium
Pokemon trading card game (GBA)
Pokemon gold@silver
Pokemon stadium 2
Pokemon crystal
Pokemon ruby@saphire
Pokemon ruby@saphire pinball (not very important but still a popular game, i personal hate PP but meh)
Pokemon colosseum (kick ass!)
Pokemon fire red@leaf green
Pokemon dash (boring again but still popular)
Pokemon emerald (This is the game that started it all over again, not ruby@saphire, EVERYONE started buying pokemon after this was released)
Pokemon XD: gale of darkness (still havn't played it but iv heard it is sic)
Pokemon mystery dungeon: blue rescue team@red rescue team
Pokemon ranger
Pokemon daimond@pearl (hella sweet games:P)
Pokemon battle revalution (still havn't played, any idea's on what its like?)
Pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of darkness@explorers of time
Pokemon ranger: shadows of almia
And last but definatly not least, the long awaited POKEMON PLATINUM!

So from that list i have PLAYED:
Red/blue/yellow/stadium/gold/silver/stadium 2/crystal/ruby/saphire/colosseum/Fr/Lg/dash/emerald/mystery dungeon blue/ranger/diamond/pearl/platinum

And the list that iv'e got:
Yellow/gold/crystal/stadium 2/ruby/saphire/colosseum/Fr/Lg/Emerald/diamond/pearl/platinum/blue/red

So tell us how much of a fan you really are Wink

Last edited by Dark-X-Zero on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
shadowpig60

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: yay   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 am

i has them all there there
Back to top Go down
http://fuar.omgforum.net/
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Aquamortar

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 am

Hmmm hmmm
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
Grandryan20
Grandryan20

Number of posts : 12
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Umbrerai

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:03 am

I have most of the Main games in GB, GBC, GBA, and DS(no trozei, colloseum, pinball etc.) Including the mystery dungeon and ranger versions. No platinium yet though.
Back to top Go down
Checkmark

Checkmark

Number of posts : 14
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Pkrs027
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: All of them!   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 am

I have them all except Platinum and the Pokemon Ranger. I don't have Dash either.

I am only counting the games, not the different versions with small differences. Like Red and Blue, I only have Red. I also only have Diamond, no Pearl.
Back to top Go down
WildStrawberries

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Between myself & my sister (Azlef on Poke Community but spelt Azelf wrong lol! ) we have diamond/pearl/explorers of darkness and explorers of time. That makes 4 Embarassed . We are going to get battle revolution, platinum, pokemon ranch wii and DS Cool . My sister has beaten the Elite Four 6 times rockon !!! I was really anoyyed censored .
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:03 pm

The games I have are leaf ,green fire red, XD Gale of Darkness, Sapphire,Emerald, Pearl,Diamond,Platinium, Pokemon Rangers shadows of alima and pokemon mystery dungeon explores of darkness
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Number of posts : 8
Your Favorite Pokemon : The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? BlazikenShinySprite
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:00 am

I have Ruby and Emerald and Pinball.I use emulators for everything else ouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?   The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The entire pokemon game collection, how many do you have?
Page 1 of 1