Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Conspiracies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CapsLock

CapsLock

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : My Pokemon are solely of the Grass type.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Pokemon Conspiracies Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 pm

I've been thinking a while about this, and I've stumbled upon a few, which (and I wouldn't be surprised if you do) you may already know.

The first is Gary, in R/S/Y.
During the early parts of the game, he owns a Raticate, when he hits Lavender Town, this Raticate is no longer on his Team. While some people say that he could have easily boxed it (which takes the fun out of all the conspiracy), others argue he was actually there to bury his Raticate.
He also talks about dead Pokemon, i.e "Your Pokemon doesn't look dead". It could either hint that his has died, or that he's a cruel kid who would "at least make your Pokemon faint".

Secondly, Paras and Parasect / Cubone
Ever notice those Tiny Mushrooms and Big Mushrooms? Is there a possibility that they're actually cut off Paras and Parasect, just as it was for Slowpoke's tails?
And with this, comes the idea of Cubone's mother. It could be crazy, but the real parent of Cubone is possibly Kangaskhan, and that when a Kangaskhan dies, the child can either take the skull (and become a Cubone) or grow up to be a Kangkaskhan. Some people may argue that no, wouldn't the Marowak evolve into Kangaskhan? Possibly, but it's probably too mutated because it's head was stuck in a skull so it never did.

And out of curiosity, where are all the female Professors in the game? (In SS/GG, there's only one woman who wishes to be like Professor Elm in New Bark Town) Could this be another conspiracy? Just like the conspiracy that Brock was abused by Professor Ivy (in the Anime)?
With the conspiracies that follow the Professor Ivy it comes to no surprise that the Pokemon World could be something else entirely, so with this, I present to you, 'Ash's Coma Conspiracy'

--CapsLock

P.S: Please do note that I'm only having a bit of fun and that they're just that, conspiracies which are probably wrong. I do apologise if you find any of this content offensive or upsetting which was not my intention.

Last edited by CapsLock on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon Conspiracies Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 pm

*chuckles* I actually find it quite amusing. I mean let's see the only time ash has ever been epic was in silver and gold and now in soul silver and heart gold. Because normally in the anime he just left his pokemon in the old labs in their reigions and never even returned to see his old pokemon friends who are just stuck in labs all day doing nothing^_^. But in those games he actually has his old pokemon with him not just Pikachu, because all he ever did was always take pikachu to every reigion he has ever visited.And just left behind all his other epic pokemon. There certainly will be no surprise when they create the anime for the 5th gen of pokemon because he's just going to leave all his pokemon behind and just take pikachu like normal.
Back to top Go down
CapsLock

CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah, that always annoyed me in the Anime. If that guy liked Pokemon so much, why didn't he keep his old friends, like Charizard or Squirtle? Worst of all, he never hooked up with Misty. (I was a total fanshipper, as you can probably tell).
To be honest, the Manga is far more violent, which I really liked because it was almost more real. Like how the Raticate (possibly) died in Lavender Town. It would have made sense why there even is a memorial centre in Lavender. That, and it wasn't all sugar coated like in the Anime. But I suppose, that's what happens when it's dubbed and changed.

..Ah..oh well.

--CapsLock
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon Conspiracies Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Im loving the Cubone and Kangaskahn theory but i cant see where the whole Cubone Is a baby kangaskahn would come in :/ but in fairness kanagaskahn is the mother pokemon, always female and Cubone is always grieving for its mother, maybe all male kangaskahn become cubone and the females make the choice to become either kagaskahn or cubone, just a thought :S

G
Back to top Go down
CapsLock

CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm

That's actually a pretty good addition, about the females having a choice since there are female cubones. The reason I've said Cubone is the baby however, is that there's a baby in the pouch of Kanghaskan which looks rather similar to a Cubone (body wise). The only difference is the head, but we don't know what a Cubone looks without the skull.

I wonder if there are any other conspiracies. Like how Nurse Joy actually stunts your Pokemons power slash brainwashes them so they remain loyal to you, even though in reality, they could very well kill you and take over the world. (It would explain why she's so eager to take your Pokemon and wishes to see you again).

--CapsLock

P.S: My post doesn't seem to actually go through, I'm not too sure what's going on, or if I've posted far too many times. This must be a conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
CapsLock

CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Breaking news, a new conspiracy has emerged, under the guise of "Skitty's Tail" also known as "Fluffy Tail".
This tail aids a Pokemon to escape, some of you may say "It's just a stuffed toy!" But wrong. It is just like the massacre of Slowpoke's tail only against Skitty!

--CapsLock--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Conspiracies   Pokemon Conspiracies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conspiracies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: General Talk :: General Talk-
Jump to: