Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Overdose!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Legendary Overdose! Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Legendary Overdose! Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Is it just me or is there a slight overdose in the amount of legendary pokemon in sinnoh (theres 14 legendary pokemon there) when you compare this to the games set in kanto when theres only 5 it sorta takes the shine off of the whole legendary thing or am i just making the random scrawls of a mad man???

G
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : Legendary Overdose! Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

I agree, there really are way to many legandaryies.
Stuff like Arceus and Heatean are pointless, I guess Shaymin is a good pokemon for a legandary, as it's small and petit.
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
Kodiak

Kodiak

Number of posts : 96
Your Favorite Pokemon : Legendary Overdose! Spr_3e_026
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 am

XLR8 wrote:
Is it just me or is there a slight overdose in the amount of legendary pokemon in sinnoh (theres 14 legendary pokemon there) when you compare this to the games set in kanto when theres only 5 it sorta takes the shine off of the whole legendary thing or am i just making the random scrawls of a mad man???

G

Completely agree. x-x
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Hecck no! People probably wanted more legendaries, so Nintendo stocked D/P/P with loads of Legendaries. I'm thinking sinnoh's a haven for all legendaries now XD
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

I think legandaries are over-rated to be honest.
Battling is about stratagey and skill, not ' over powered, guaranteed to win pokemon '
It's like taking a sniper rifle to a fist fight.

I preffer good old mix 'n' match, finding what works best and sticking to it, then perfecting my stratagey.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Legendary Overdose! Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 pm

As some of you may or not know i hate to use legendaries and hate even more to come against them in battles however seen as legendaries are basically build for power a decent strategy would topple any of them Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Pokemon like Heatran and Uxie etc are fairly goo in battle and can fend for themself, but Dialga.Palkia like you said are meant for power, a good fast pokemon would take them down pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Overdose!   Legendary Overdose! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Overdose!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: Pokemon Battles, Trades and Pokemon Talk :: Pokemon Talk-
Jump to: