Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gym Rules-

Go down 
+2
XLR8
Dark-X-Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : Gym Rules- Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Okay, so it was first come first serve to get the first 8 leaders, lets say someone who is better than me for example, and they beat me in the Gym battle, heres what will happen.

If the member who just won states BEFORE the match that they want to take over your gym spot if they win, then the Gym leader who was beaten, will be demoted and the winner will become the next leader over your spot.
The new leader can choose any type they want, aslong as it hasn't already been taken, and make their own rules still.

So, if you are planning to fight a leader, you can let them know, in the forum, so it's official, that you want their Gym spot if they win, please post it in the specific Gym leaders thread.

Edited- I am changing it to best of three matches, it will make it a little fairer.

I have totaly changed the rules, the above rules no longer mean anything.

First of all, megacool is no longer one of the eight legit leaders, though I will keep him the legandary leader, as i'm sure some people will want to have an all out legandary fight, so only people using atleast one legandary pokemon can face him.
So that means there is still one spot left in the Gym leader section, first come first serve.

Rules

Current Gym leaders have to accept any challenge they are given, for example if someone wanted to have a Gym battle with me, I would have to battle them.

If that person losses, nothing comes of it, though they are not allowed to face the same leader more than once a week.

If a person wins against a leader, then the leader is demoted of his/her position, and the winner then takes over the spot of the Gym, so they are the new Gym leader.

Anyone can be demoted/premoted, if a leader wants thier Gym back, then they have to fight for it, though they will have to wait one week to fight for it.

Everyone who beats a leader, gets a badge for thier profile. Of course the badge will be in the style of the type the leader used.

A leader can only use one type of pokemon, though I do allow them to stray from that type, for example, my Gym is based around Ice types, yet I am also using Ice/Water type, also pure Water types.

If I think of anything else or someone suggests anything else I will be sure to add it to these rules.

Last edited by Dark-X-Zero on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Gym Rules- Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Would the demoted gym leader be able to claim thier gym back if they announce it and stuff and won said battle?

G
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Yes they would, I have changed it to best of three matches.
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 am

why not just leave the gym leaders as they are because it would be to much of a hassle to write up all the rules again plus it is a little unfair for me i was going to open up my gym once a few of my pokemon were decent and another thing the badges would keep changing meaning the trainer who beat the previous gym leader would have to beat the new one for the new badge

click my eggs to make them grow
Gym Rules- LXUO
Gym Rules- 17ug
Gym Rules- Cv9M

Last edited by Futch555 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 am

one more thing we need an elite 4 and a champion
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

In time my friend, in time.
And the badges, I have one for every type.
I just think a best of three system would be a little more fair as no one else would have a chance to be a leader if it was first come first serve.
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 am

Dark-X-Zero wrote:
In time my friend, in time.
And the badges, I have one for every type.
I just think a best of three system would be a little more fair as no one else would have a chance to be a leader if it was first come first serve.

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 am

one more thing if we lose or gym can the thread still be there but the gym closed while another one opens
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Number of posts : 96
Your Favorite Pokemon : Gym Rules- Spr_3e_026
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am

So like.
If you beat a gym leader once, you get a badge,
Best of three and you get the spot?
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am

Kodiak wrote:
So like.

you have to say before the battle you want to battle for the gym
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Kodiak wrote:
So like.

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 pm

What if they want to battle you three times,but not for the gym? Do you keep the gym?
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:25 pm

If someone says they don't want to take over the gym then they can beat you as many times as they like and it will stay your's.
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:00 pm

OH, ok. (This would be the moment where captain obvious punches me.)
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 am

Haha, nice one, but no, if you don't know something, whether it be simple or not, just ask, I will not mock you.
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I wouldnt really care about the mocking. But,anyways, what if by a stroke of luck you battle someone who JUST claimed your spot and you win it back With the same team? You probably would get the gym back. But, maybe we should have a limit on battle times. For example:

If say, Kodiak was not a gym leader, and then he/she(no offense intended)battles me and wins three times. I wait until at least five other people have fought, then I will battle for my spot again. :Example end.

How would that work out?
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

nah it should be a time period like a week not how many other people battle for the gym
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Number of posts : 96
Your Favorite Pokemon : Gym Rules- Spr_3e_026
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 am

I think it should also be a time period, since we never know how many battles a gym might actually get ;3
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:49 am

exactly!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 pm

You are exactly right! Scratch the battle #.Let's go for a minimum time period of four-six hours.That way,at least some people could battle the new gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Futch555 wrote:
nah it should be a time period like a week not how many other people battle for the gym

I see all of your points, the time period could work...
One week if you just got taken down before you are allowed to claim your spot back, but you're still allowed to face other Gym members.
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 am

you have to announce you want to battle the gym right and here is a suggestion deppending on what battle it is example 6 v.s 6 you are aloud a few other types other than your type
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 am

If it is 6 vs 6 then you still have to stick with the single type (or stray off like I said) but only slightly, I would like you all to PM me if you are going to use a different type to your gym, and I will let you know if it is okay or not.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 am

Anyone can be demoted/premoted, if a leader wants thier Gym back, then they have to fight for it, though they will have to wait one week to fight for it.

Sponsored content

Gym Rules- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Rules-   Gym Rules- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Rules-
Page 1 of 1