Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me

Go down 
2 posters

should starraptor be altria the dragon/flying type
yes
My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_lcap0%My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_lcap0%My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
your choice
My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_lcap100%My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
other pok'emon
 0% [ 0 ]
keep starraptor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
*shadow mist*

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-31

My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me Empty
PostSubject: My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me   My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 am

hey guys this is my team so far but i can't beat elite four on pokemon platinum i know i need to lv up and evolve monferno to infernape and lv up almost ALL of my team so yah i need adivce on just my basic team a star rating and non cheat traing help and elite four help. wow i need a LOT of help. lol! so here is my team

Arrow Arrow Arrow torterra level 39 moves razor leaf, earthqake, rock climb, bite item earth plate
my prized mismagiuis lv 76 moves shadow ball, phywave, dark pulse,psybeam item spooky plate
starraptor lv 46 move defog,fly,airial ace,wing attack item none
monferno lv 34 moves scracth, mach punch, flame wheel,ember item flame plate
anthor of my prized pokemon enploeon lv 68 moves surf,metal claw,waterfall,surf item mystic water
last but never least luxray lv 51 moves bite,thunder fang,crunch,spark item dread plate

flower thanks for commenting that was long flower
Back to top Go down
jwillstar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-16

My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me   My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 pm

your team is really pretty strong. but you are missing 2 key factors.

1: your monferno. he is WAY to o weak to be fighting the E4

2: you have no ice or dragon moves! the Garchomp at the end with DESTROY you!!! even your award winning Empoleon will still get killed! get a good Ice or dragon move on a fast guy!
Back to top Go down

My team give advice also i need a LOT of help =) please help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: Pokemon Battles, Trades and Pokemon Talk :: Pokemon Team Building-
Jump to: