Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flying-Type Gym.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

The Flying-Type Gym. Empty
PostSubject: The Flying-Type Gym.   The Flying-Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Hello. I'm currently making a gym(which means that if this is OK'd, there's one less gym.) that has all Flying-types. There is going to be some diversity.
Rules:

There are no Pokesav/Action Replay/ect. Pokemon allowed.
No Legendaries. However, Regigigas is n exception, as can be noted it is allowed in the Frontier.
Please, no move spam(Can't keep on using Ice Beam for the whole battle). Moves like Icicle Spear are allowed(just because these moves don't deal a lot of damage,and you only use 1 PP, so it isn't qualified as 'spam'.)
No more than ONE of the same Pokemon.
No OHKO moves like Sheer Cold,Fissure,and Horn Drill.
I will have a X-Vs.-X battle (X being any number from 2-6.)
No evasion moves. This makes it quite gimmicky. However, you can still use Agility, but only once.
Do not use Perish Song,Destiny Bond,or any of those moves. Aftermath is still allowed.
Do not put one or more of the foe's Pokemon asleep. However, if I somehow put one of my pokemon asleep, you can make another sleep.
If your last Pokemon initiates Explosion or Self-Destruct,and it knocks-out my last pokemon,you lose the battle, as you get knocked out before the damage is done. Does not include Double-Edge and other recoil moves.

All rules apply to the challenger and leader!

Team(SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS IT'S BUILT)
Gliscor
Flygon(to be gotten and traded-over)
Pelipper
Salamence(just because its resilient to Electric-type moves.)
Honchkrow
???
The ??? Slots are Pokemon I'm deciding on.

Anyways, the gym is closed until I get wi-fi back, but you can schedule ahead of time.

Last edited by Seafoam on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : The Flying-Type Gym. Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Flying-Type Gym.   The Flying-Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Add Gliscor for sure, he is one of your best bets, I think it is rather strange you are using all flying types.

Two tips, 1# get rid of the pokemon you are using in your team, from your first post, you don't want people to purposly add pokemon that will 1HKO them all do you? 2# instead of Salamence, add Flygon, as it is Dragon/Ground, it will be unefected by the obvious Electric moves, though Ice will deal twice as much damage.

Just take youe time on building it, if you need help, as me or other members for help, the team so far would get torn to shreds.
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
LeeRain

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Flying-Type Gym.   The Flying-Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 am

Just take youe time on building it, if you need help, as me or other members for help, the team so far would get torn to shreds.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flying-Type Gym.   The Flying-Type Gym. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flying-Type Gym.
Page 1 of 1