Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ground Gym!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Ground Gym! Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Ground Gym time basically more of the same on the rules front,

NO LEGENDARIES.
NO HACKED POKEMON.
NO USING ONLY ONE MOVE. (meaning if all you use for the entire battle is surf you will be disqualified, and no using the same move more than twice.)
NO MORE THAN ONE OF ANY POKEMON. (i dont wanna see teams with 6 of the same pokemon its annoying)
NO OHKO MOVES SO NO HORN DRILL AND THE LIKES.
NO TEAMS CONTAINING ONLY ONE TYPE MEENING A TEAM OF ONLY STEEL POKEMON OR THE LIKES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.

And most important rule enjoy the battle it's not ment to be a gruelling experiance which fills you with fear its ment to be fun so go for it.

TEAM:

Donphan
Rhyperior
Steelix
Flygon
Garchomp
???????

I've decided to keep one pokemon back as its subject to change but be assured you'll be facing a team of six.

G

Last edited by XLR8 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:05 pm

I reccomend adding Torterra to that last slot. You'll need him(or her).
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Im not to keen on torterra as good a addition as it would be i've covered the lack of one with moves that the other pokemon have.

G
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, then maybe a Flygon? Sadly it has a 4X Ice weakness,but if giving it a Yache berry isn't enough,I don't know if any other Ground-type would do!
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 pm

A flygon would be gud and is one of the ones im considering but as i said nothing will be finalised and that last slot is subject to change so it might just be a flygon simarly it could just as well be a aggron Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

XLR8 wrote:
A flygon would be gud and is one of the ones im considering but as i said nothing will be finalised and that last slot is subject to change so it might just be a flygon simarly it could just as well be a aggron Very Happy

G

if you are making a ground type gym you couldn't have aggron and you can't have steelix because they aren't ground types they are steel and rock types
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Isn't it OK if they add an oddball to the team? And steelix is a Steel/Ground type.
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Seafoam wrote:
Isn't it OK if they add an oddball to the team? And steelix is a Steel/Ground type.

i guess it is fair but he should change it to a ground and rock gym
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Steelix is indeed a steel/ground type so that ones fine anyway and steel and rock types share similarities to the ground type making them fine in a ground gym.

G
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Futch555 wrote:
Seafoam wrote:

i guess it is fair but he should change it to a ground and rock gym

Nope it will be the ground gym as before and there will be no change of name.

G
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 pm

XLR8 wrote:
Steelix is indeed a steel/ground type so that ones fine anyway and steel and rock types share similarities to the ground type making them fine in a ground gym.

G

o.k you are right about steelix but i still reckon you should change it to a rock and ground gym
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:40 pm

I've seen a lot of teams with oddballs,and it was focused on mostly one type of Pokemon.(Battle video,before the wi-fi died.)
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Nope it will be the ground gym i've decided on it and thats how it should stay although yes due to the fact that rock and steel types are found in the gym it would make sense to change it i prefer it been called just the ground gym.

G
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:42 pm

XLR8 wrote:
Nope it will be the ground gym i've decided on it and thats how it should stay although yes due to the fact that rock and steel types are found in the gym it would make sense to change it i prefer it been called just the ground gym.

G

fair enough it is your gym
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:43 pm

when i was a gym leader a few years ago when i went touring round the country on promo work for nintendo/pokemon my gym could include anything aslong as four pokemon focused on one type I.E ground

G
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Ah! you lucky duck! Promo work!>.<You were probably a formidable opponent.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm

It was gud fun i was promoted to elite four after a while and things just got better daft thing is thats where i learned how to battle and train properly and still follow "offical league rules" now your welcome to battle the gym team when its up nd running properley.

G
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Yay. But then there's my wifi. Always acting up when it's online. *sigh* And it's died for now....
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Seafoam wrote:
Yay. But then there's my wifi. Always acting up when it's online. *sigh* And it's died for now....

why not take it to someone and get it fixed
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 pm

It's the key. Can't acess it on a glitchy comp. Doing a mind wipe of that comp,which should fix it up. Then I can probably acess the key and change it,ect ect.
Back to top Go down
TDOS

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : Ground Gym! Cloyster
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Gav Darling. i think there is nothing wrong with your team what so ever. after all if you think about me and you have been to like 3 or 4 Pokemon championships and so on and so forth.

so ya know what to do stick with the pokemon you have.

D
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Y thank ya liam but there is always room for improvement as well you know but thanking you for the support we'll have to get your gym team sorted asap by the way and get it posted. Ive gotta baby lapras if you want it?

G
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 am

I reccomend adding Torterra to that last slot. You'll need him(or her).

Pink Prom Dresses
new jordan shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ground Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Gym!   Ground Gym! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ground Gym!
Page 1 of 1