Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mewtwos for trade

Go down 
+3
Seafoam
Kodiak
Futch555
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

mewtwos for trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Hehehehe... all new requiremens fufilled... one thing left-TRADE.(*Dramatic music solo* DUN dunnun unnn...)
Back to top Go down
Futch555

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

O.O This just got blown up into the popular section. Scary to see a Magmar right there when you expect that darned Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
Futch555

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

yeah know what you mean
Back to top Go down
dwalters

dwalters

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 pm

futch hi ill trade for a mewto ive been trien to get 6 of em in pokemon diamond and use rare candy cheet to bring em to lv 100 so i got elite teem.what will it take?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
boom boom boom boom boom boom boom
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : mewtwos for trade - Page 2 Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

dwalters wrote:
futch hi ill trade for a mewto ive been trien to get 6 of em in pokemon diamond and use rare candy cheet to bring em to lv 100 so i got elite teem.what will it take?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

No No No No No, No using rare candy cheats if your gonna raise a pokemon doing it properly dont cheat, i dont know if you already have gathered but people on this site take a very dim view on hacking and cheating of anykind.

G
Back to top Go down
Futch555

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 am

they are already lvl 100 and i will have to think about what i want
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : mewtwos for trade - Page 2 Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 am

XLR8 wrote:
dwalters wrote:

No No No No No, No using rare candy cheats if your gonna raise a pokemon doing it properly dont cheat, i dont know if you already have gathered but people on this site take a very dim view on hacking and cheating of anykind.

G

QFE...First and final warning, read the site rules and pay attention to them please.
Cheating is not something I or many people like and I will ban you if you offer any more trades with hacked pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
dwalters

dwalters

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:45 pm

i haven't been on the forums but i can totaly restate what i am trieng to say.i like to have small elite teams just for the rarity of them, i do not trade or fight people with my hacked pokemon! i like to breed pokemon like normal to get the different natures and abillities and fight people with those pokemon, plus in a pokemon battle for most games you cannot use a pokemon above level 30 or 50. but i do not trade hacked pokemon and i never will,and i'm not a massive person that goes around hacking everything i see! can't we just stop this argument before it gets out of hand, can't we all just be friends!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mark90

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Can I have a mewtwo or do you have any left. I have most of the pokemon. What pokemon do u want??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mewtwos for trade   mewtwos for trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mewtwos for trade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2