Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got Pokérus!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lullaby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-22

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Okay, i traded over WFC and i got a pokémon with the little smiley. So, what should i do? How do i make the others ''infected''? And what does the pokérus? I would be happy to trade a pkmn with pokérus if you help me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : I got Pokérus! Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Pokerus is a desease that helps your pokemon grow faster, not via exp, but their EV stats will double each level you gain, and to infect others, it's best to keep the infected in your team, after a few battles and a little walking one or two should get infected, though there is no set time, it's just random, well done though, not many people would trade poke's which are infected with the pokerus virus.

And that is very generous of you to trade with others Smile

P.S
If your'e not sure what EV stats are or how to get them, feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
Lullaby

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Dark-X-Zero wrote:
Pokerus is a desease that helps your pokemon grow faster, not via exp, but their EV stats will double each level you gain, and to infect others, it's best to keep the infected in your team, after a few battles and a little walking one or two should get infected, though there is no set time, it's just random, well done though, not many people would trade poke's which are infected with the pokerus virus.

P.S
Very Happy And no, i don't know how to check the Ev stat. I'm kind off not very good when it comes to such things. I'm mpre for the cute pokémons and trading and stuff. ;D
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 am

Lullaby wrote:
Dark-X-Zero wrote:

P.S
Very Happy And no, i don't know how to check the Ev stat. I'm kind off not very good when it comes to such things. I'm mpre for the cute pokémons and trading and stuff. ;D

Hehe, I get you Smile
I don't think there would be a point of explaining it then Razz
The cut and dry is basicly EV stats help you win online battling, useless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Dark-X-Zero wrote:
Lullaby wrote:
Dark-X-Zero wrote:

P.S

Hehe, I get you Smile
I don't think there would be a point of explaining it then Razz
The cut and dry is basicly EV stats help you win online battling, useless otherwise.
Okay yay
Back to top Go down
megacool8

megacool8

Number of posts : 83
Your Favorite Pokemon : blaziken
Registration date : 2009-06-29

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 am

i got an entei with pokerus o.o now all my pokemon are infected... do youre pokemon get ev's by the exp share too?
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

megacool8 wrote:
i got an entei with pokerus o.o now all my pokemon are infected... do youre pokemon get ev's by the exp share too?

No, the pokemon you are EV's training needs to be out at all times in the battle or it wont get the EV's.
Back to top Go down
megacool8

megacool8

Number of posts : 83
Your Favorite Pokemon : blaziken
Registration date : 2009-06-29

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

ah okay
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Number of posts : 96
Your Favorite Pokemon : I got Pokérus! Spr_3e_026
Registration date : 2009-06-27

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Hehe, my milotic just got it [:
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Milotic is fun to train and battle with, I have a certain list of pokemon that I love to use, but not in my list of favorites.
One of the best has to be Starmie, and Milotic for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got Pokérus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Pokérus!   I got Pokérus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Pokérus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: Pokemon Battles, Trades and Pokemon Talk :: Pokemon Talk-
Jump to: