Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm

They have been confirmed!

The excitment rushed through me when I heard about it, the legandarypokemon gold and silver from the Gameboy Colour are coming to the DS remade!
When I first played pokemon silver I got totaly hooked to pokemon, it was thatnks to that game that I still like pokemon I think Very Happy

The 10th anniversary they're calling it, I connot wait for these to hit america so I can download the ROM for it Very Happy

Who else is looking forward to this?
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:42 am

I am so going to get it I am so excited that heartgold and soulsilver are coming to the DS yayyyy!!!!^_^ *huggles dark zero* hehe I LOVE TO HUG!^^

Oh yes even better groudon and kyoger are going to in the those games too^^ so in heartgold you can get kyoger and in soulsilver you can get groudon and you can get rayquaza in both! Muhahaha!^^ also I so can't wait for explores of the sky neither I want to see what happened to grovyle^^

Hehe^_^
Back to top Go down
Lullaby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I don't really know what those games are. XD I first read about them on serebii. I'm gonna buy pkmn mystery dungeon: explorers of the sky when it comes out. And now i'm gonna buy pkmn Platinum! ^^,
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Lullaby wrote:
I don't really know what those games are. XD I first read about them on serebii. I'm gonna buy pkmn mystery dungeon: explorers of the sky when it comes out. And now i'm gonna buy pkmn Platinum! ^^,

Pokemon Platinum FTW!

Heart Gold and Soul Silver, like I said, are remakes of the old GBC gold + silver games.
Any true pokemon fan would be so excited Razz
Back to top Go down
megacool8

megacool8

Number of posts : 83
Your Favorite Pokemon : blaziken
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 am

i heard its comin to america in araound september 2010
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 pm

I got told by my friend it wont be here in the UK untill 2011 time, so yeah thats probably about right.
Though I will have it a few days, maybe a week after it comes out in america, as I will just download the ROM and stick it on my DS.

Is there anyone who uses something called an R4DS?
It's a cartridge that lets you put as many games as you want onto it, via the PC and play them all on your DS, it's illegal but maaan, it will save you the £500 you would spend on games, it only costs £25-£30 here.

So yeah I have like Pokemon Platinum, a couple of zelda games, metroid prime hunterz, a couple of yu-gi-oh games and digimon games, I even have guitar hero on it, so I can play them all anytime I like Razz
Back to top Go down
megacool8

megacool8

Number of posts : 83
Your Favorite Pokemon : blaziken
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 pm

i had a korean friend with one... and an egyptian friend with one too but that was before i moved back to america.... (i move a lot)
Back to top Go down
Arcanite Chill

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 am

I love this game,and the pokewalker,i just make sure that the pokemon wont learn a move/evolve in the next level.

Oh,and you do gain stats in the poke walker,in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Heh it doesn't matter because I already have it on my edgecard^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.   Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heartgold + Soulsilver Confirmed.
Page 1 of 1