Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone! Im a newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekrom#1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Hey everyone! Im a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone! Im a newbie   Hey everyone! Im a newbie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 am

Hey everybody! I am a newbie who is a great guy and a great friend. I hope lots of you will see this and reply to it nicely. i have lots of my own pokemon experience and hope to share it with all of you to either help/aid on your pokemon quests and just to tell you guys (im serious, i am really trying not to brag but this is the nicest way to tell you), i have some pretty good pokemon, even a couple of shinies i could trade so could at least some of you guys please be my friend and help me create the best group of friends ever. please? again, i thank you all for veiwing this and hope too be your trusted friend
Back to top Go down
Zekrom#1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Hey everyone! Im a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! Im a newbie   Hey everyone! Im a newbie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 am

wow im stupid. please reply anyways if you see this.
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Im a newbie
Page 1 of 1