Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting this site back up and running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TDOS

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : Getting this site back up and running Cloyster
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Getting this site back up and running Empty
PostSubject: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:46 pm

hey everyone this is the Water Gym Leader

this site hasn't been used as much as it should
come on people we are all here for the same thing to get the best results off our Pokemon and even to battle other trainers like ourselfs
personally to me this site was amazing and now its going down yes i can understand that most of us have been really busy with School, College and even Work
but now is the time to get things back to the way they used to be like theres new Pokemon out there off Black and White that no-one knows anything about
some trainers will be needing help and people new to pokemon will be needing help to and i'm sure that everyone on this site would agree with me on getting this site running again
Come on people we are trainers we need a good site to help us out with our Pokemon and this is the site if we get it up and running again

Thanks everyone.

TDOS
WAZ
ERE!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Getting this site back up and running Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

This is the gym leader of Darkness speaking, I agree on what you are saying. This site was truly amazing and I do hope we can get this website up and running again like it used to be.
Back to top Go down
TDOS

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks for the Support Darkrina
i deffo feel that we need all the users to support this and hopfully find a way to get things back on track

TDOS
WAZ
ERE!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Getting this site back up and running Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Your Welcome TDOS, the only problem is how will we get it back up?
Back to top Go down
TDOS

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 pm

well i'm hoping that XLR8 the Ground Gym Leader can help us on that and what i'm hoping to do is sort some advertisement out for the site but we need to get in touch with all the other users it doesn't look like an easy task but i am hoping that the newest users will see this and give us their support on this

TDOS
WAZ
ERE!!
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Getting this site back up and running Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey Ground gym leader here Razz

I fully agree with TDOS and Rina, this site was truely awesome and now it upsets me to look at it a shell of its former self I hasten to add to all our new users that the site wasnt always like it is now, it was a place where everyone would gather, help each other out and talk random nonesense at times im all up for trying to claw this place to its former glory.

So heres the call to ALL users be you a gym leader, trainer, moderator or whatever make yourselfs known and leave ya mark on this topic and lets all bring this place back to what it was, otherwise i'll have my steelix chase you down the street lol

G Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting this site back up and running   Getting this site back up and running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting this site back up and running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: General Talk :: General Talk-
Jump to: