Millbank Holdings Ltd
Job Id :
Job Title :
Position Type :
Other Benefits :
Job Description : Apply
JOB TITLE: Support Engineer
DURATION: Perm or Contract
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for the safe, productive and timely execution of work packages to the necessary engineering standards. The Support Engineer during work delivery will be responsible for information flows to satisfy the customer on work & cost status/permit needs and the collection of information necessary for commercial valuation and control.
1. Planning and procurement processes for the preparation and progress management of work packages. Updating and communication of changes to plans a key feature of this role.
2. Establishing safe systems of work, quality plans and QA/QC controls for work packages and controlling work to those standards during execution. It will be necessary to manage documentation controls necessary for QC and handover to plant teams.
3. Supervising and co-ordinating MEI trade resources and associated sub-contractors and leading the execution interface with customer operating teams and support functions [ie Avenue Workshops, design, etc]
4. Reporting progress, management of TQ’s and resolving conflicts/priorities with key customer contacts through the execution duration.
5. Providing estimating and commercial controls during work execution, supported as required by local commercial resources.
6. Line management during execution of client supervisors and main trades to the required performance standards established for the with a specific focus on safety and productivity
• Craftsman/Supervisor background in one of the main trades plus an appreciation of other trade skills essential
• Strong communication skills and personal assertiveness required to deliver productive work to the required standards in a multi-functional team
• Knowledge of the petro-chemical industry in Maintenance and Construction of Process equipment.
• Knowledge of HR processes and the NAECI agreement including local agreements supporting effective working and compliance with client standards. Capability to manage performance problems and basic IR issues.
• PC literate and ability to transfer IT training into the work place [Word, Excel, Pace]
• Self motivated, proactive management style with the ability to plan ahead to resolve/avoid problems that may impact productive working
For further information about this role please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01928 751 000
The Millbank group is an independently owned business whose growth has been carefully planned and structured to ensure that the highest levels of service are maintained throughout all areas of the business. The company is both a temporary and permanent staffing solution provider for the key disciplines within Engineering, Technical, Scientific, Safety, Project Control, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors
Millbank is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and hold ISO 9001:2000 certification
bulk sms service
remodel contractors San Diego, CA