Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HG/SS - Pokewalker Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CapsLock

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : My Pokemon are solely of the Grass type.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't know how many of you have either game, or if you've rommed it. But if you do have the game, and you have wireless, try and get the mystery event for a new Pokewalker Route, entitled the Yellow Forest. In this route, it's possible to catch a Flying or Surfing Pikachu after 10000 steps, (7500 if you have an Electric/Ground type Pokemon in the Walker) It's also easy to get a ThunderStone from this route, (and lucky for me, a Miracle Seed)
This event lasts for a whole month from April the 1st 2010. More information can be found at Serebii.net
Those who do have this event and the game, I'd like to know if you've caught a Surfing/Flying Pikachu or which ever is your preference if you could get one.

--CapsLock

Last edited by CapsLock on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon :
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 pm

I have soulsilver but I have the Edgecard so I've rommed it =) which means you don't get the pokewalker if you've downloaded it into something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

At least it's only something like a Surfing Pikachu, like, a novelty I suppose. So it's not really required. I'm sure you can Action Replay one anyway. The walker is useful though, I have to admit. I got a Paras for my Grass only team quite early in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon :
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Ah i loooove my pokewalker i got meself a flying pikachu on this event it is awsome Very Happy but it is a total novelty but im after a surfing pikachu i can see that been nigh unstopable Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Lu-ucky~! I've been after a Surfing Pikachu, but I can't seem to find any. I think it's because I have a female Pikachu because I seem to be only able to catch male Pikachus, and Surfing Pikachus are always female.
I don't know if gender counts for anything though Rolling Eyes

--Caps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon :
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 pm

I am not so sure about the gender of it, Perhaps it is the number of steps you take counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 am

The number of steps do count. I think you need to take at least 10000 steps before you have the chance to get a Surfing/Flying Pikachu, and since 20 steps equate to a watt, you'd have racked up a good level of wattage by 10000 steps, which is needed to find a Grade A Pokemon (I.E, A Flying/Surfing Pikachu in this case)
But the reason I'm saying gender might count, is that the type of the Pokemon in the walker also counts. With a Electric or a Ground type, the number of steps are reduced to 7500. Secondly, if you're lucky, you'll get a common type Pokemon join your walker when it's empty, i.e has no Pokemon in it. (It's how I got the female Pikachu). It also worked with the very first Route, where I got a Sentret.

I don't know if it's the same for you, but when finding items in the Dowsing MCHN, there's are 6 grass spots. And depending on the course, it is usually in the first three, or the last three. In the Yellow Forest, for me, it's usually in the first three patches of grass.

If you notice anything about your walker, it'd be great if you could post it up here so I see if that is true or not.

--CapsLock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HG/SS - Pokewalker Event   

Back to top Go down

HG/SS - Pokewalker Event
Page 1 of 1