Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grass and Part Grass Only Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CapsLock

CapsLock

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : My Pokemon are solely of the Grass type.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Grass and Part Grass Only Team Empty
PostSubject: Grass and Part Grass Only Team   Grass and Part Grass Only Team I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi, I'm quite new here, so I don't know if this is in the right place, but I was looking for help cause I'm building a grass (and part grass) only team, and I'm finding it hard to beat Lance because of his third Dragonite (with Outrage). Secondly, I'm planning on using this team against another persons, (whose team mainly consists of fire types)
I'm quite adamant however that I use only Grass/Part Grass only, simply because I like the challenge. I know someone is going to turn up here and go "You've got all grass, get more variety!" in here, and I really want to make it clear not to do so. After I complete the game, I will build another separate team with variety, so there's no concern for that there. I'm sorry for the large amount of text however.

So far my team consists of

---

[Level 60]-[Leaf Guard] Leafeon - Gentle Nature
Sunny Day
Bite
Giga Drain
SolarBeam

[Level 56]-[Overgrow] Meganium - Gentle Nature
Body Slam
Synthesis
Razor Leaf
Light Screen

--- These two are my alternatives, since I'm training to fight Red at the moment, I've replaced Leafeon with Breloom, and Meganium with an HM user (since I need to actually get to Red). This means I'm only using 5 pokemon againts Red.

[Level 27]-[Effect Spore] Breloom - Jolly
Mega Drain
Mach Punch
Counter// Will teach it Rock Slide
Leech Seed

[Level 58]-[Overgrow] Sceptile - Timid Nature
Detect
Leaf Blade
DragonBreath
Crunch

[Level 56]-[Overgrow] Venusaur - Timid Nature
Petal Dance
Leech Seed
Sunny Day
Sludge

[Level 56]-[Overgrow] Torterra - Impish Nature
Crunch
Leech Seed
Superpower
Earthquake

[Level 70]-[Rain Dish] Ludicolo - Quiet
Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
Mega Drain

Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated.

--CapsLock--

P.S: I'm not sure if I should post up their E.V's. If wanted, I'll post them up.

/Edit.

I've replaced Gloom with a Ludicolo, but at the moment, it's just to beat Red.
Back to top Go down
jwillstar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Grass and Part Grass Only Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grass and Part Grass Only Team   Grass and Part Grass Only Team I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I think it is good. keeping meganium and leafion out of the fight is a good choice since they are by far the worst out of those 7 guys!
Back to top Go down

Grass and Part Grass Only Team
Page 1 of 1