Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum

Pokemon forums. Come to chat, battle, trade and more. Show off your art, talk about anything pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy-

Go down 
+3
Darkrina
XLR8
Dark-X-Zero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Number of posts : 324
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Aquamortar
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Well as i'm sure, there has to be some FF fans out there, I thought I would create this thread so we can all talk about it Razz

Okay so I grew up with FF7, they three disc collection game that takes about two - four weeks to bloody complete!
I also played FF10 with Tidas and buddys ^_^ I rather enjoyed the Sphere Grid they used, Hastega, Slowga and Delay Buster for massive speed and lots of attacks against bosses Razz
I also ended up playing 10-2 with Yuna, Rikku and Paine, I don't remember much of it but I do remember enjoying it alot, I loved the Trigger Happy move of Yuna's, rather fun tapping the R2 button untill you have cramp in your hand!

So please, post what you will about Final Fantasy.

Do you think there should be a Video Game section in the forums for posts like this?
Back to top Go down
https://darkzero-pokemon.forumotion.com
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Video game section sounds grand, but on topic im in love with final fantasy 7 just downloaded it off of the playstation store so all addicted again final fantasy 8 was another one i loved loads lets face it next to pokemon final fantasy is the best game series arround Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 pm

I have to agree XLR8, I have FF7 on my computer thanks to a friend getting it a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Number of posts : 175
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Flametyranitarnormal
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 am

Heh^^ I absolutly adore FF7 the break limits are the best in game because as you start off with 1 the other ones you obtain are even more fun and stronger I also loved cloud's moves and Aeris because she can heal Barret because of his big mechine gun arm Vincent because he's cool Tifa because of her break limits Red 13 because he's also cool Yuffie because she is one crazy girl and sephiroth because he rocks as the villan and always will beat every other FF villan is a competion. I am getting it downloaded onto my PSP aswell.

Also I've played FF4 which includes my fav character Cecil Harvey and another called Kain the dragon knight. And I also played FF8 where it had Zidane on it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TDOS

Number of posts : 18
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Cloyster
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm

one loves final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 8
i love it that much i even have some of the music from the game on me ipod sad i know but hey i grew up with final fantay and the music calms me nerves lol

TDOS
WAZ
ERE!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Hah! you call that sad!? as if it is I have some music from those games into a game called brawl+
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 pm

TDOS wrote:
one loves final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 8
i love it that much i even have some of the music from the game on me ipod sad i know but hey i grew up with final fantay and the music calms me nerves lol

TDOS
WAZ
ERE!!

Who remembers the FF X Intro music?

I have the full song on my computer, it's by the Black Mages.
Back to top Go down
XLR8

Number of posts : 102
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Donphan
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

Whats it called dark i loooooove that song (runs to itunes)

G
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Not sure what it's called but I ripped it from a websute, if you like I can send it to you via hotmail.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Number of posts : 96
Your Favorite Pokemon : Final Fantasy- Spr_3e_026
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 am

I've always wanted to get my hands on FF7 for the playstation but I never have been able to. -makes grabby hands at- I do however, have crisis core, which I LOVE <3

I have some other FF games..but I've never been able to complete them -sweatmark- Friggin' square enix & their bosses.
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 am

Kodiak wrote:
-sweatmark- Friggin' square enix & their bosses.

Haha sorry, I laughed pretty hard after reading that!
Back to top Go down
Darkrina
Administrator
Administrator
Darkrina

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 am

Well you know Kodiak I agree with you completely they are friggen soild Razz Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Seafoam

Seafoam

Number of posts : 143
Your Favorite Pokemon : Itsa Torchic! Oh, I like Piplup too.
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 pm

My friend had a problem with the boss who kept using Oblivion. Only by a stroke of luck did he win,but he got pretty battered up.
Back to top Go down
Dark-X-Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Dark-X-Zero

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Seafoam wrote:
My friend had a problem with the boss who kept using Oblivion. Only by a stroke of luck did he win,but he got pretty battered up.

I think that would be Final Fantasy 10 - Anima Boss.
It was rather annoying, although I found Seymour to be a pain throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Video game section sounds grand, but on topic im in love with final fantasy 7 just downloaded it off of the playstation store so all addicted again final fantasy 8 was another one i loved loads lets face it next to pokemon final fantasy is the best game series arround

Smykker
us passport renewal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy-   Final Fantasy- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark-Zero Pokemon Forum :: General Talk :: General Talk-
Jump to: